V. Print me!















Contour des yeux dentelle FACE LACE, Veste SHEINSIDE, Soutien-gorge ETAM, Bermuda ZARA, Pochette ETAM (old).

22 commentaires:

  1. OU quand un jeu d'ombre & de lumière se fait arty parure à part entière ! "Architecture de la chair" ;)
    a presto, Antoine

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. omg, this photos are amazing!
    i love your blog, i followyou via GFC, ¿follow back darling? please..
    cxystals.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You look gorgeous, dear!

    Love,
    emotionalrollercoaster.de

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oooh... Fun great pictures. Love it.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    Follow me on Instagram: @theskimplelife

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh, I love the idea! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know on my blog. That would be really awesome! :)

    Thx,
    TNTY
    http://cintntysr.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. V cool shadow effect xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Very creative and original post! Like it dear :)
    I like a lot your blog and will be glad if we follow each other (gfc, g+, bloglovin, face and twitter)
    Just let me know and I follow back :)
    Have a sweet day!

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now
    Hope you'll like mine too!

    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    everything is magnificent!

    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    RépondreSupprimer